Learn CRISPR from the Newest Research Publications
CRISPR/Cas9 is a simple and efficient genome editing tool, which enables researchers to change the genome sequence specifically. In the last two years, nearly 3000 articles have been published on CRISPR biology and applications.
OriGene teamed up with Cell Press and created the CRISPR special edition book, a collection of CRISPR landmark articles and reviews in the recent year. You will find this beautiful book handy and informative.
Table of Contents:
Reviews and Perspectives
- Biology and Applications of CRISPR Systems: Harnessing Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Modeling Disease In Vivo With CRISPR/Cas9
- The Heroes of CRISPR
- Genome Editing in Human Pluripotent Stem Cells: Approaches, Pitfalls, and Solutions
Articles and Resources
- High-Content Analysis of CRISPR-Cas9 Gene-Edited Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- Discovery and Functional Characterization of Diverse Class 2 CRISPR-Cas Systems
- Small Molecules Enhance CRISPR Genome Editing in Pluripotent Stem Cells